Notes on JSON Feed.
A JSON feed of this data can be accessed at
The default response provides yesterday counts for the English NHS Regions.
It provides a JSON version of an object with following properties
- 'area': Either 'nation', 'region', 'utla', or 'ltla’
- 'start': The starting date of the output data. It defaults to yesterday, but can be specified in ‘d-m-Y’ format.
- 'finish': The end date of the output data. It defaults to yesterday but can be specified in ‘d-m-Y’ format.
- 'dayCounts': An array of daily counts from “start” to “finish” inclusively.
- 'date': The date the following counts array is taken from.
- 'counts': An array of (name, tweets ) items.
- 'name': The name or code of either the nation, region, utla, or ltla.
- 'tweets': The number of qualifying tweets from that area for the day.
Parameters are defined in a query string namely;
- area= nation, region, utla, or ltla. Counts for nations, English NHS REgions, Upper Tier Local Authority or Lower Tiew Local Authority
The default is 'region'
- id= name or code. The areas are denoted by name (the default) or ONS code.
- start= d-m-YYYY. Starting day of the output data - data is available from 09-04-2020 to yesterday. Default is yesterday.
- finish= d-m-YYYY. End day of the output data, (inclusive). Default is yesterday.
Provides the lower tier local authority data for the 14 days of 11th to 25th May inclusively. The local authorities are described by their ONS LAD19CD code